6 Comments

Leave a Comment
  1. Thanks for this article.
    I had trouble getting it to work at first. I found that the /etc/security/access.conf was getting modified a few seconds after the sed line in rc.local, so I guess it was getting replaced.
    I put a ‘sleep 4′ before the sed line in rc.local and it worked as expected after that.

  2. Ah that explains why a few of our servers came up without the modifications. It wasn’t consistent but I suspected that it was overwritten. Manually adding the line in seemed to fix the issue though so I didn’t bother pursuing it any further.

    Thanks for the tip though, I’ll add that in to the post :)

Leave a Reply